What happens if I change my marital status?

November 22, 2019

Changes must be received in writing. Please send changes to:

Stephens c/o EAG 1Source/Pepper Wells Files
2628 Highway 36 S PMB 283
Brenham, TX 77833-9616

Include your new address and signature. Please include your owner number and the last four numbers of your Social Security Number for verification. Please send a copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree or other legal documents to update your name. Also, make sure to sign and date the request.