I have transferred my interest to a trust. What do you need?

November 22, 2019

A copy of the Trust Agreement or Memorandum of Trust or Extract of Trust (for Louisiana), along with a copy of the recorded conveyance pertinent to location of well(s) or lease(s) including all pertinent legal descriptions transferring the property into the Trust, plus the Internal Revenue Service W-9 form for the Trust.